The SPRC established its awards program in 2019 to recognize and promote scholarship in Perioperative Medicine. The following information is applicable to all SPRC awards:
- Nominations for awards may be made by any member of the Society for Perioperative Research and Care.
- Nominees need to be a member of the Society for Perioperative Research and Care.
- The deadline for all nominations to be submitted is October 5, 2020. Submissions after this deadline will not be accepted. Information on decisions will be shared in confidence with the recipient and nominator before public disclosure.
- All awards will be presented at the Annual Perioperative Care Congress (Nov 6-8, 2020).
- All award recipients will receive complimentary registration for the Congress and as well as an honorary award.
Nominees who are not selected as award winners will not receive official notification. Nominees not selected as the award winner in any given year may be nominated in subsequent years provided a new nomination package is submitted. For further information, please refer to details on specific awards and the terms of reference for each award.